Nov 6, 2006

Morning Moon


Note to Self: When I'm on Amaz. R. make sure that the taxi has enough gas.

My road is getting 'slurry'...you know that black stuff to protect the surface. I think it needs resurfacing, but somehow no one asked me? So my second vehicle is parked up on another road and my husbands truck is in the driveway. I don't want to lose my place on this other road. (there are about 4 diff. streets having it done) SO...this means... I'm 'trapped' and I need to be... because I need to get stuff done! I have already scrubbed the kitchen floor and front tiles...but I do have 'real' work to do that should have been completed on Friday! A few projects are begging me on their 'hands & knees' to work on them. Should I even mention the name- Robert the Bear? yes...it's a sad case.

My moon was beautiful this morning....and so was yours :)

6 comments:

Rebekah said...

I'm enjoying watching the moon every evening as I drive home. Growing up my favorite book was "moon mouse".

Deana said...

My moon is beautiful tonight! I noticed the morning moon here Saturday. I always think that is so odd.

carolyn said...

The moon was beautiful in your photograph, good luck with the work.

Vik said...

I love watching the moon too...

Donna said...

OK, you are making me feel guilty. Beautiful moon, clean tile, clean floors, new road. I swept the floor today. That counts, right?

Sonia said...

Beautiful moon's photo, Paula!