
Note to Self: When I'm on Amaz. R. make sure that the taxi has enough gas.
My road is getting 'slurry'...you know that black stuff to protect the surface. I think it needs resurfacing, but somehow no one asked me? So my second vehicle is parked up on another road and my husbands truck is in the driveway. I don't want to lose my place on this other road. (there are about 4 diff. streets having it done) SO...this means... I'm 'trapped' and I need to be... because I need to get stuff done! I have already scrubbed the kitchen floor and front tiles...but I do have 'real' work to do that should have been completed on Friday! A few projects are begging me on their 'hands & knees' to work on them. Should I even mention the name- Robert the Bear? yes...it's a sad case.
My moon was beautiful this morning....and so was yours :)
I'm enjoying watching the moon every evening as I drive home. Growing up my favorite book was "moon mouse".
ReplyDeleteMy moon is beautiful tonight! I noticed the morning moon here Saturday. I always think that is so odd.
ReplyDeleteThe moon was beautiful in your photograph, good luck with the work.
ReplyDeleteI love watching the moon too...
ReplyDeleteOK, you are making me feel guilty. Beautiful moon, clean tile, clean floors, new road. I swept the floor today. That counts, right?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful moon's photo, Paula!
ReplyDelete