Apr 13, 2012

Home Sweet Home

 Let's start with dessert shall we? My first molten cake for me...sooo easy and yummy!
 Sweet...it is!
 The yummiest yellow squash/ zucchini casserole ever...with butter cracker topping! I will have to make this for my parents next time I visit...my Dad would absolutely LOVE it I just know!
 ...and an easy-peasy chicken 'pot-pie' for Easter dinner!
This wonderful Friday the 13th I leave you with....HOME SWEET HOME.
 My back view from the house. Not too much of a 'yard', but that's OK and Nugget actually loves to JUMP off the edge there (almost 3 ft. down) to the back 'lower 40' I call it, get a ball, and then jump back UP onto the edge!!!!  She'll be 8 in August...I suppose I should have her be a little more careful as there are sloping sides on either side going down!  But she seems to LOVE it here...and so do I.

I've been a little preoccupied with 'It All', so let's see if I can do a {Friday Fill-In}

1. Speed kills.
2. Peace is what I've been looking forward to!
3. One of the things I like most about traveling is Seeing the views.
4. A bird makes me think there is always a song to sing!
5. A road trip necessary every year.
6. Texas Roadhouse is what I had for dinner last night.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a movie at home while my son is at the movies with friends, tomorrow my plans include probably going through some 'book' boxes of mine and Sunday, I want to praise God in my own way!


2 comments:

sonia a. mascaro said...

Humm! The molten cake, the squash/ zucchini and the casserole chicken 'pot-pie' looks delicious!

Looks you had a beautiful view!
Love seeing Nugget, so adorable as always.

I hope you have a pleasant Sunday.
Hugs!

Cathy said...

Nice to be settled in and eating well!!

Can't believe Nugget is 8!! She always seems the pupster!