Apr 13, 2012

Home Sweet Home

 Let's start with dessert shall we? My first molten cake for me...sooo easy and yummy!
 Sweet...it is!
 The yummiest yellow squash/ zucchini casserole ever...with butter cracker topping! I will have to make this for my parents next time I visit...my Dad would absolutely LOVE it I just know!
 ...and an easy-peasy chicken 'pot-pie' for Easter dinner!
This wonderful Friday the 13th I leave you with....HOME SWEET HOME.
 My back view from the house. Not too much of a 'yard', but that's OK and Nugget actually loves to JUMP off the edge there (almost 3 ft. down) to the back 'lower 40' I call it, get a ball, and then jump back UP onto the edge!!!!  She'll be 8 in August...I suppose I should have her be a little more careful as there are sloping sides on either side going down!  But she seems to LOVE it here...and so do I.

I've been a little preoccupied with 'It All', so let's see if I can do a {Friday Fill-In}

1. Speed kills.
2. Peace is what I've been looking forward to!
3. One of the things I like most about traveling is Seeing the views.
4. A bird makes me think there is always a song to sing!
5. A road trip necessary every year.
6. Texas Roadhouse is what I had for dinner last night.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a movie at home while my son is at the movies with friends, tomorrow my plans include probably going through some 'book' boxes of mine and Sunday, I want to praise God in my own way!


2 comments:

  1. Humm! The molten cake, the squash/ zucchini and the casserole chicken 'pot-pie' looks delicious!

    Looks you had a beautiful view!
    Love seeing Nugget, so adorable as always.

    I hope you have a pleasant Sunday.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to be settled in and eating well!!

    Can't believe Nugget is 8!! She always seems the pupster!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!