Feb 17, 2012

How awesome my kids are!    ..and then there was a trash can in the pic- geeez!






1. Finally, I  met ZIPPIKNITS.     (absolutely wonderful person)
2. Altitude sure takes some getting used to!
3. Dad says: A penny saved is a penny earned.
4. PJ is my favorite nick name for me.
5. It took a long time, but I may be getting more relaxed.
6. Hard though I wouldn't have it any other way.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting more sleep, tomorrow my plans include not sure and Sunday, I want to have crab dinner with a friend!


Well, Friday Fill Ins actually make me aware how I should be posting in between Friday ;)

2 comments:

sonia a. mascaro said...

Your kids are gorgeous, Paula!

Wishing you all a nice weekend.

zippiknits said...

The Kids look fantastic! You can "shop out" that trash can, hehe

You're pretty awesome yourself.
Am SO looking forward to knitting and joking with you.