Feb 17, 2012

How awesome my kids are!    ..and then there was a trash can in the pic- geeez!






1. Finally, I  met ZIPPIKNITS.     (absolutely wonderful person)
2. Altitude sure takes some getting used to!
3. Dad says: A penny saved is a penny earned.
4. PJ is my favorite nick name for me.
5. It took a long time, but I may be getting more relaxed.
6. Hard though I wouldn't have it any other way.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting more sleep, tomorrow my plans include not sure and Sunday, I want to have crab dinner with a friend!


Well, Friday Fill Ins actually make me aware how I should be posting in between Friday ;)

2 comments:

  1. Your kids are gorgeous, Paula!

    Wishing you all a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Kids look fantastic! You can "shop out" that trash can, hehe

    You're pretty awesome yourself.
    Am SO looking forward to knitting and joking with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!