Feb 10, 2012

Friday Fill In

{tribute to 200 years- Dickens}


And...here we go!

1. When it comes time to make a decision, I don't want to (I want a period of time I don't have to).
2. Unfortunately that must be the rule.
3. Ma says,if you make a face like that it might stick.
4. Singing at the same time driving.
5. I never saw ANYTHING.
6. Lightbulbs- not a new invention.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my roasted chicken, tomorrow my plans include maybe driving around and Sunday, I want to eat a doughnut!

7 comments:

  1. My mother always said that. I am sure glad my face get stuck in a "pout".

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom said that one too..LOL! Out of all the "not new" inventions, I think it's funny we both thought of light bulbs!
    Have a great weekend,
    xo
    jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Singing while driving is the best!

    Also, sorry for replying here but somehow I lost your email address- I really, really hope your wall isn't made out of the same bricks that mine is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had a look around Guam. It's mighty pretty there, though I'm sure they show the best parts like any other tourist agency. lol

    Friday Fill-ins: When I copy pasted mine out to make the post, there was a "Pa said" in it, oh my! Love yours!

    Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paula, thanks for your words.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow.....you sound like your brother and HE'S retired......

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!