Dec 12, 2023

12.12.23

 I don't want the year to go by without checking in! This year was a year for projects. My longest project ever was the lawn square that I dug up. Took all summer! Then the indoor projects that I did myself! (change out sinks/faucets and changed out my garbage disposal...between those three projects alone I saved $1000 labor...but they were laborious!) But it makes you very proud of yourself. Now, the popped spring of the garage door I left to the professionals, as well as the change out to new AC unit! This year was also the year to paint the patio surfaces-that was a job!  Actually, everything was. A finished neat photo shows a completed thing, but what it took to do everything is a whole bunch of effort! 











First snowfall of the season last week. I love snow...wish it was more! What wasn't shared was the various hikes with Molly and our newfound Golden friends! I'll save that for another post! I also planted a whole bunch of daffodils this past Fall (all over the property), so I look forward to that!



May next year be a more relaxing with concentration on myself and Molly! 


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOODNIGHT!
From Golden Oasis











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!