Funny how Goldens will be right in your face even when you are outside on the patio to relax.
'Go PLAY in your YARD!' No, must look at you with both lips 'stuck' needing to be right next to you! Molly, Molly, Molly! That is why I'm owned by a Golden!
In March will be 10 years at the cozy cottage. I can feel the difference with either my 'want' or 'ability' to do these projects. Last night I soundly slept, and this morning realized I wasn't a bit sore. To actually get in the zone and do something labor intensive felt good! Something to ponder as I start this next part of the journey in life...being 2 years 'post' that time, I do see differences. (positive and negative that is) they number one positive I'm coming out of that fog and feeling much more stable!
No plans for Labor Day. Perfect. Sip my foo-foo coffee as I call it (powered French Vanilla cappuccino as a treat) with my book that I'm taking FOREVER with. Need to make some progress!
Like my rock collection? They are from Lost Creek Wilderness in Pike National Forest.
It's quartz, feldspar and mica.
The 'labor' I did yesterday.
Yes, on ladder with a saw. Sounds dangerous, but it wasn't. My ladder position and safety was #1 and location of the saw #2. These branches came from two aspens and one maple. I question the longevity of these three trees, but trimmed what I could reach.
In March will be 10 years at the cozy cottage. I can feel the difference with either my 'want' or 'ability' to do these projects. Last night I soundly slept, and this morning realized I wasn't a bit sore. To actually get in the zone and do something labor intensive felt good! Something to ponder as I start this next part of the journey in life...being 2 years 'post' that time, I do see differences. (positive and negative that is) they number one positive I'm coming out of that fog and feeling much more stable!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!