Feb 7, 2023

Whoops it's February!

 I'm still here! Not to break the record repeating that I'm not sure why I don't write more in my blog. Of course, I'm sure my 12 readers are down to zero. Maybe, if I may be honest, I don't care. (!?) Certainly not a positive way to start with such a negative thought, but it's not negative- I've grown in these past 3-4 years.... or aged a bit.... like cheese. HA Gone through that naturally process and the other side indeed feels better! More liberating.... clarity to solid thoughts of what I need and what I do not.  
......ok, ok too serious for a second there! 

Made a wonderful meal tonight. I pretend it's a gourmet meal. Trying to be healthier. Which is easy because I LOVE vegetables, but I do like other stuff all too well!

 
A Baked Cod marinated with a honey/soy glaze with baked zucchini and asparagus. All baked with crushed garlic butter croutons, served with a side of melody tomatoes.  If you were in a restaurant this meal would be easily $21. 00....HAHAHA or something like that! Yes, I go through all that in my head. 

[It was very good!]





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!