It's been a while. Completely ignored my blog. No reason really- just doing the same things lately. Even my Facebook is becoming routine. Heart isn't in it. ...but enjoy the non-personal pages I follow.
Still like my simple quiet things. I continue to wish for a place in the mountains, but a few things holding me back. Now with the way the real estate is going...high interest rates and will get less out of the house, of course, this will bring down those crazy prices they are asking for (and getting). The biggest thing, however, I can't leave Dad behind in this city. That just wouldn't be right.
My crafts have gone to the wayside as well. I have been reading a lot lately and remain active on the Goodreads website and thoroughly enjoying my Philo and Netflix in the afternoons...and, yes, Molly Walks remain current!
This morning she wouldn't walk on the leaves on the board walk.
She's four now and is a very good girl.
My next obsession is this mushroom in the side yard! Molly nor I have touched it. Fun to see the natural progression unfold! I'm probably the only person on this Earth to have this as my background on my phone. I know...I'm weird.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!