One year ago my son gave me Burt's Bees Milk & Honey lotion. I have pumped all I could. I was NOT going to throw it away, I knew there was more within. I didn't realize how much more!!!
Can you imagine how many throw these pump bottles? I imagine most people who like Burt's Bees would want to do this!
I swear this will last me another three months!
Happy Birthday to me...again!
I may be the youngest among my friends and the number I am sounds so young, but for some reason I feel old. I'm starting to feel stiffness. I need this year to be a good year physically for me. I need to accept small progress. My goal? 30 lbs.I plan to exercise today which I've been doing for numerous months walking with Molly. I also need get on my elliptical and then do some 10 lb weights. I plan to finish a book today, I've chatted with some friends today, and later will be treated to a Mexican dinner with my Dad and his girlfriend.
Today is good.
..and I will always cut bottles of lotion pumps to get the last bit!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!