Sep 29, 2017

Ah-Ha Moment


Ever have a quandary that bothers you emotionally and you can't seem to focus? I suppose I could answer that.. 'when do I not?' That's sad when I actually type it out, huh?

Well, this morning while having quiet time coffee looking at the things I want to read today. (Ok, I hear one cat being obsessed with batting the shower curtain!) I am forever attracted to this old Christmas magazine from 2013 ...old ;) did I just say that? Oh, boy what a year. Anyway, a friend at work had given it to me....every year I seem to pull it out only to safely put it back on the bookshelf at the end of the season. 
~I think I've made one snowflake out of it~


 ANYWAY, my point- while sitting sipping the coffee pondering whatever is in my head...my empath energy is at work and a lightbulb went off.
I must control the energies in order to remain focused. 
Sounds simple, like, ooookay...wow.
  There are 6 projects and 3 months (and I don't exactly mean this to surround Christmas at all!) This equals 2 projects a month. 
(I know....brilliant!)

Typed here wasn't so earth shattering as it was in my head! ...but it had something to do with positive energies rather than repealing certain energies and since it's my empath way is to look 'out', this plan above will lasso the energies 'in' (on these projects)!!
 ...time will move...things will flow....and I will be a tad more saner than I have been this past month.  so there.

So, in the next few weeks, I'll share some of these items so help me God...or I'll never blog again. hahahaha....this is of great importance!

{photos courtesy of Eleven Mile Canyon road...the tunnels,  were an old railway was were awesome! I believe there were 5 tunnels}

3 comments:

  1. Hello Paula,
    Thank you so much for your nice comments!
    Sofia asks me to thank you for your sweet comment to her.
    I am glad you visit Leaves of Grass!

    How are your lovely daughter and lovely son?
    I am glad your dad is well and that he moved up to your area.

    Lots of hugs and much Love!
    Sonia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely to see adorable Nugget on the side bar!
    I know you miss her so very much.

    Yes, she was your Oasis like my dear Flora was my Oasis too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, how do you control the energies and remain focused? When I get like that, it's hard to regain control.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!