...my creative sanctuary.
Coyote!We should be seeing kit foxes around town soon.Yesterday a bald eagle flew over.Isn't being home the most wonderful thing?And the word verification - sometimes I can't leave comments because I can't read the word!!
Great photo Paula! So lovely this prairie dog!It is a coyote or a fox? There are fox in USA or only in Europe?Your parents live in a beautiful area!
Hi Paula, I enlarged the photo but I could not see the bird...Have a good weekend!
I can't see a bird, either, but did see a coyote and a prairie dog. Is that blue eyed grass? Or maybe wild iris?
Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!
Coyote!
ReplyDeleteWe should be seeing kit foxes around town soon.
Yesterday a bald eagle flew over.
Isn't being home the most wonderful thing?
And the word verification - sometimes I can't leave comments because I can't read the word!!
Great photo Paula! So lovely this prairie dog!
ReplyDeleteIt is a coyote or a fox? There are fox in USA or only in Europe?
Your parents live in a beautiful area!
Hi Paula, I enlarged the photo but I could not see the bird...
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend!
I can't see a bird, either, but did see a coyote and a prairie dog. Is that blue eyed grass? Or maybe wild iris?
ReplyDelete