Everyone knows I like books..or at least, I think they do! After my move I realized I had around 20 boxes of books...heavy! I still have about 4 boxes still packed as I do not have the built in shelves I had when we owned our house on Leoti. {gasp} I know! I envision one day living in a place where I can just have them out of the bondage of a box!...even if it's cinder-blocks with a nice slab of wood!!!! One day! ...and to my horror I'm missing a box of books...they are in storage somewhere in San Diego! Somebody was astonished I knew the titles of the exact books...but don't you know your children's names? Oh, yes...I don't have them...but will reunite one day...and it will be a great day.
Sonia, over at Leaves of Grass prompted me.... I think I've done it before, but I want to renew.
The Bookshelf Project quoted from her website: "The Library project celebrates books and our intimate relationship with them.
Bookshelves are often much more than a storage space. They are shrines that give
us constant stability where ever and whatever life throws at us."
....and AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH!!!!
I also have my books at Shelfari...if you have an account, look me up I'm '4PJ' :)
*********
"We have everything we need to be happy, but we aren't happy. Something's missing. I looked around. The only thing I positively knew was gone was the books I'd burned in ten or twelve years. So I thought books might help." - Fahrenheit 451


Hi Paula, I am glad you like the Bookshelf Project! I know you love books and I hope you find your box full of books and could reunit all them one day...
ReplyDeleteLove seeing your bookshelves. I anlarged the pictures to read better the titles. Books are our great friends for sure.
Thanks for mention my name and the link of my blog.
Many hugs!
I forgot to say that I went to see your books on SHELFARI and I see the books you plan to read. Enjoy all them!
ReplyDeletelove to see people's book shelves in rl. Awesome!
ReplyDelete