May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

 Couple of pieces late of taking a picture! My son took a cart over to the bakery and hid some stuff on top of it....


Beautiful tulips & chocolates from my son arrived on Friday! So very nice. My daughter is at sea on her 6 month cruise and sent something as well...kind of a part 2 to the gift she will get when she comes for a visit :) Stay tuned....
THEN, Friday night...DING-DONG...I answered shaking my head, 'I didn't order pizza' the nice lady said, 'It's okay....a friend paid for it'  I still have not figured out who my 'friend' was....but THANK YOU!  Loved it!            
   *****All good things indeed! Here's hoping all my readers that are mother's are having a nice special day as well!!******

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day dear Paula!

    The cake is beautiful and looks delicious! Gorgeous tulips! Love chocolates and pizza too!

    Your son is so sweet! I hope your daughter have a great time at sea on her 6 month cruise.

    Many hugs e much LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day week! hehehe

    Magic Pizza, there is nothing better than that! What a lovely friend.

    Love the photo of your table, gifts and lovely cake smuggler's cake. The spider though, it gives me the creeps. That one might kill me. hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!