So, I was thinking of sketching/journaling..aside from cleaning my bus during that period of time! This year is going to be a sweet year. Just as well ..since my daughter is a Senior... 'I just let her go to Kindergarten last year didn't I?' keeps running through my mind.
This was an eerie sight the other NIGHT...the sun had set over the mountains and thunderstorm was in the area...yet this blue sky patch over the mountains were showing through! I love seeing weather. Maybe in another life I'll be a meteorologist...Nugget turned 5 years old this week!
She is absolutely our California Golden Nugget!!!
She still has that look when she is looking off the porch over her 'land'... little 'Coconut Eyes', 'Fluffy Butt', 'Nuggy', 'Nugget Wugget', 'Nougat'...you know all the pet-names you have for your dear fur ones!
...and she does understand the, "Did you f-e-d the d-o-g?"

Ha! Our dogs can spell, too. They've unfortunately learned b-a-t-h.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you're off to a great start! Can't believe you've already gone back though.
ReplyDeleteHi Paula, but if your vacation started yesterday!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos of Nugget.
Hugs.
I have such admiration for you bus drivers. Carrying such precious cargo. Parents may not tell you often enough, but they really do appreciate you.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Nugget!
Sounds like you are back in the swing of things with the new school year. Late Aug/Early Sept always seems like a fresh beginning with a clean slate to me! Enjoy! (And happy belated birthday to your Nugget!)
ReplyDeletexo
jeanne
Ourwee doggie could spell. No doubt about it.
ReplyDeleteI love that faraway look that Nugget has always, apparently, had! How cute! Dog beach is a great place for the big dogs, well any dog that is sturdy. heehee