"Hello blooms!!!"List three things each:
On my bedside table-
Pocket Word Search
Knitting Through It (linked for your pleasure)
Count of Monte Cristo
On board from Netflix-(for me ..It's Hollywood video!)
Honeydripper
Monsters vs. Aliens
The Boy in Striped Pajamas
Latest Interests-
Finishing my WISPS (unfinished projects)
my PC *geek*World magazines
Nancy drew PC games (or any of my pc games)
On My Mind-
It's spring break much needed time off!
wish it would rain much needed!
Have to neaten up this house!
Learning-
to own my problems not everyone elses
that time is going very quickly
how to take everything in stride (HA)
Making-
Robert knitted bear
a messy pile everywhere I go in the house
an afghan... finish it- who knows!
Looking Forward to-
sleeping in and having absolutely no time schedule!!
reading more this break
when dh gets home and hopefully a DECENT HOUR
Enjoying-
my clouds right now (yes, they are mine)
the fact I have these blocks of time off
books I've bought over the years (with the intent of not buying any more for a while!!!)
WOO-HOO!!!! IT'S OFFICIALLY SPRING BREAK!!!!!!! I'M OFF!!!!!
(let me know if you post the same list!)
Hi Paula, that beautiful flower of spring, here I'll have to wait until September to see that. I agree with many things on your list, too. Your daily drawings are impressive, thanks for your greeting. Hugs.
ReplyDelete