Nov 14, 2008

Bookmark Need


The book I'm trying to finish is one I take everywhere but, the book mark was always falling out.. you know, I sometimes carry books around without even the intent of reading. They are my friends- somehow I read by osmosis.... but then I see what chapter I'm on. Jokes on me. So, I had an idea of a simple bead ribbon. It doesn't fall out.
What does your bookmark look like today?

2 comments:

  1. My hubby discovered a unique little bookmark in his latest library book. It's a little metal arrow that works like a paper clip, but that also points to exactly which paragraph you left off.

    Not as attractive as your bookmark, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can tell you... NOT AS GOOD AS THAT ONE
    mine is a paper bookmark i picked up at Powell's in Portland last year. you know the kind they leave on the counter for free. i'm still using it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!