Sep 4, 2008

My 200th Post

My son fishing on Eleven Mile reservoir.
Link Love the rock outcroppings.
Lichen
Well, folks- I'll be honest...I'm a little over the blog thing. Either I need an extended break and start new....or... I just don't know. I love sharing. I know everyone else does, too. Our work, our hobbies, our lives, our animals, our kids- these are so very important. I can't say 'Bye' -I've 'met' some really great people that I would have otherwise never come in 'contact' with, so I won't even go there. I've just lost my focus and purpose for my blog and it feels a little pushed for me. December 2005, with all my thanks to Cathy, I started blogging. There is so much out there in blogland now, compared to even back in '05, and I knew when I felt like I was 'keeping' up, I knew that would be my threshhold....for now. This really isn't saying that I am not ever going to post, so don't take me off your bloglines!....but it's just giving me the....the freedom from it....does that make sense?
I still do -all that I do- and have loved all your positive comments, so more posts will come -I am just not sure when...

4 comments:

  1. blogging is a personal thing. It's for you to decide when and where and what about. Enjoy your time away. Know you will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know exactly how you feel!
    my blogging mojo has semi-returned ;-)

    if you stop blogging, i'll miss you and my colorado fix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take the time off if you need it. I find that I blog in fits and starts now, which works for me, so do what feels right for you, but don't disappear entirely because we'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paula,
    I understand you so much! I also started blogging, September, 29, 2005, and sometimes I feel tired and without issues to post...
    Take the break you need... I never will take you off my bloglines! Lol!
    I am so glad I meet you and I will miss you for sure! But I hope you will make me a visit sometimes...
    And Congratulations on your 200th post. It's really a milestone! Your photos are great!
    Many hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!