Sep 4, 2008

My 200th Post

My son fishing on Eleven Mile reservoir.
Link Love the rock outcroppings.
Lichen
Well, folks- I'll be honest...I'm a little over the blog thing. Either I need an extended break and start new....or... I just don't know. I love sharing. I know everyone else does, too. Our work, our hobbies, our lives, our animals, our kids- these are so very important. I can't say 'Bye' -I've 'met' some really great people that I would have otherwise never come in 'contact' with, so I won't even go there. I've just lost my focus and purpose for my blog and it feels a little pushed for me. December 2005, with all my thanks to Cathy, I started blogging. There is so much out there in blogland now, compared to even back in '05, and I knew when I felt like I was 'keeping' up, I knew that would be my threshhold....for now. This really isn't saying that I am not ever going to post, so don't take me off your bloglines!....but it's just giving me the....the freedom from it....does that make sense?
I still do -all that I do- and have loved all your positive comments, so more posts will come -I am just not sure when...

4 comments:

Woven ~N~ Spun said...

blogging is a personal thing. It's for you to decide when and where and what about. Enjoy your time away. Know you will be missed.

vanessa said...

i know exactly how you feel!
my blogging mojo has semi-returned ;-)

if you stop blogging, i'll miss you and my colorado fix!

Susan said...

Take the time off if you need it. I find that I blog in fits and starts now, which works for me, so do what feels right for you, but don't disappear entirely because we'll miss you!

sonia a. mascaro said...

Hi Paula,
I understand you so much! I also started blogging, September, 29, 2005, and sometimes I feel tired and without issues to post...
Take the break you need... I never will take you off my bloglines! Lol!
I am so glad I meet you and I will miss you for sure! But I hope you will make me a visit sometimes...
And Congratulations on your 200th post. It's really a milestone! Your photos are great!
Many hugs!