Isn't it something!? ...a child's careful, yet haphazard thought process. That insight provided us with the idea of how overly involved our adult minds are and if we just take a moment...
Oh, it spoke volumes to me! (bus number and #'s of letters- I certainly never put two and two together!)
I really am considering doing an art piece (in my altered book or on canvas) concerning all this! My creative juices are flowing and I have to capture them before the days go by!I feel in love with this bench and have to find just the right place for it!
I received something in the mail from one of my blog friends!!! I love the stamps. What's inside is ABSOLUTELY great! (I will share soon!) Good guess on the 'snowman', Vik! Who has the most luckiest dog in the world...and just a cutie! My husband doesn't even know what 'it' is...he thought a 'bowling pin'. This weekend my crochet project shall be completed!
WHAT I HAVE LEARNED THIS SCHOOL YEAR:
- Perception- rarely are others the same as yours-you really do have to be careful
- The people in the BACK of the bus usually can't hear you, really!
- Most kids want to 'do good' for you if given respect
- Kids really do lose brain cells at times...
- Some drivers really can't see big yellow 40 ft. school buses
- 'Older' people watering lawns or people jogging like waving at buses
- When lights see me coming -they turn green* *I wish..ha!
Stay tuned for more as we finish this fab year!