Not a pretty sight/site...either way-still a WIP with rocks! I think I have a Alice In Wonderland garden! I have some proportion trouble, but it's kind of whimsical to me. When we moved in the poor bush on the left I found was crushed by rocks and only had a couple of flattened stems...obviously, it is very thankful and growing well for me. Then the newcomer moved in- Mr. Dwarf Alberta Spruce. I love these little guys. So much so, we have named them. First we bought three- Larry, Curly, & Mo last year. This season we bought three more- Huey, Duey, & Lewy. No, we don't get them confused. Of course, start from the left of the garden and move right..
Yet to see a frog, but 'ya know...I'm clearing the way for them! Click to enjoy the dew droplets!
What I have strained my back on..it's feeling better though. Again, more sessions 'playing with rocks' needed! Please birdies come...haven't seen one, yet.
Remember my indoor seeds I was sooo proud to start last year when we moved in? Well, looks like my perennial Blanket Flowers and Purple Cone Flowers will produce a mature look this year! The dew makes the plants look fuzzy...Don't you love striped rocks?
The twig of last year with wire around it...has become a tree and as you can see is attended to well. That idea of Alice In Wonderland in my garden is conjuring up all kinds of ideas right now!
Thanks for thinking of me in previous post. We have power but dial-up is very very slow.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations for your 1st year of bus driving. I'm proud of you!!
Love your garden and I have a concrete bird bath just like that one. And do the birds use it? No. They prefer the cruddy rubber horse grain pan. I guess we got the pretty ones for us, huh?