...my creative sanctuary.
Hmm, I'll take a WILD guess and say schoolbus?! ;-)
Dunno.......Darn, I'm stumped! :)
Is it you driving the schoolbus?
Thanks for your comment in my blog. I have read that you drive a schoolbus, will be that?
Well, definitely a bus. hehe
Haha a schoolbus definitly:) V just put her legos away, they had been sitting on the livingroom floor for a week. Tell T he did a good job.
Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!
Hmm, I'll take a WILD guess and say schoolbus?! ;-)
ReplyDeleteDunno.......Darn, I'm stumped! :)
ReplyDeleteIs it you driving the schoolbus?
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment in my blog. I have read that you drive a schoolbus, will be that?
ReplyDeleteWell, definitely a bus. hehe
ReplyDeleteHaha a schoolbus definitly:) V just put her legos away, they had been sitting on the livingroom floor for a week. Tell T he did a good job.
ReplyDelete