Oct 9, 2007

Final Day {21 Day Challenge}




Thank you to Rhonna for hosting another great challenge. I have to admit that this was a hard one for me this time, but I wanted to attempt is even though my schedule was hectic these last few weeks. A few things I learned from this challenge was:


  1. Pressure that you put on yourself to do something everyday can be overwhelming and lead to a 'shut down' feeling, but if you ease up on that self induced pressure and be gentle with yourself...you realize you have done more than if you hadn't started in the first place!

  2. These projects are a mirror to yourself on many different levels that the observer may not catch.

  3. and.... I'm not done :)

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Excellent final pages! Like what you said about what you learned from the challenge.