Sep 24, 2007

Monday

This is Nugget in her favorite position...overlooking her pride!
This is my library bookstore find! Two gorgeous MATH books from 1874 & 1894..... starting to fall apart, but that doesn't matter to me at $2 a piece...I just love the thought of having a 133 year old math book!!!!
{21 Day Challenge} is indeed a challenge! I thank you for all your wonderful encouraging comments...perhaps my heart isn't in it and I jumped too soon...I'm just not settled-from work (just washed my bus & TWO of our districts Expeditions (part of my route and hours), sick children, to ortho visit, to updating shots for my son-just an overall busy week...I can't seem to sit long enough to do anything more than writing-I have the TIME I just am wanting to do meaningless things like watch TV and flip through magazines! My needle projects are feeling my absence, too!
...but that is exactly the problem that I'm trying to overcome....because my dog needs me....
...and I need her :) Oh, if your wondering...we have a wash bay with a huge hand power wash...this really is a weekly thing, but it appears that only my newbie-self actually does it weekly! The way I am though...I just love pulling next to another bus all shiny and clean ;}
I do have plans for the next couple of days for my journal(other than just chicken scratch!), so I haven't given it up totally...just off by....TOO many days which I will just swallow that and move on! Sorry guys!

7 comments:

Sonia said...

Nugget looks adorable! And what a wonderful view from your porch! How lucky you are! Congratulations!

Anne said...

How great for Nugget tho that you are gonna try to stick to it! (Good for you too!) :)

Cathy said...

Love the math books find! The Challenge wouldn't be a challenge if it were easy...but you are doing great.

Jeanne said...

Yay! You posted on yesterday...Good for you! You know, no one said what these journals are suppose to look like. A journal should be whatever works best for you. I found that simplifying my journal from what I did in the past has really helped me stick with it better. It's hard, and Cathy (above) is so right - it wouldn't be a challenge if it were easy. I'm going to have to remember that one myself. Keep up the good work and good luck!!!

Tracy said...

Love the pic of nugget. She looks peaceful. take care.

Deana said...

Oh look at Nugget! Good luck with the challenge

{connie} said...

love your challenge. we are all different and our challenge and journals will be too. yours relects YOU and that is what counts!! hang in there and if you fall...pick yourself up, dust off and start again. good luck, you CAN DO IT!!