Jun 12, 2007

Another project...


Before....
My daughter helping remove the rocks...
a very long friend in the garden...
Putting down the base....
Complete... My daughter's rock garden and I have the corner & soil bedding for my seedlings!


Thank you very much for all your wonderful comments about my kids throws! It was a lengthy process doing two exact throws at a time. It didn't help that they were just a garter stitch, but they did come out snugly!

I have been VERY busy with job training...last week was very stressful and long, but on Friday I passed an intensive test and was renewed this past weekend. Although, I'm still in training this week it's a little less stressful. It's amazing how much knowledge a person can acquire in a very short time and each day my confidence level is increasing!! I'm just amazing of how intense it really is...I mean...'it's not rocket science' !!

Sorry to keep you all in suspense, but it's just something I want to do..... if any of you all have a guess you can leave a comment ;) One of these days I'm going to take a picture of what I'm talking about!

Hint: yellow

9 comments:

Woven ~N~ Spun said...

Are ya gonna be a cab driver?

Stephanie said...

Wow - that is a massive earth worm!

Hmmm my guess is bus driver. :)

Lilli said...

Cute garden! It's nice to have a garden that expresses your personality.

School bus driver?

Rebekah said...

driving a school bus.

the garden is lovely.

Mirre said...

Wow, you've been busy in the garden!

Are you going to work at IKEA?

Sonia A. Mascaro said...

Love your garden!

It's a blind snake?

Vik said...

Nice garden, PJ!

I know what it is... so I keep it secret... ;)

carolyn said...

What a transformation and that rose is beautiful.

Deana said...

Congrats on passing your test!

The new rock garden looks fantastic. A big improvement. It must be nice having the kids to help you out too!