Apr 16, 2007

Thinker Award, Cont.

Nugget thought my ammo were her balls!
..and the boy? Well, for some reason I think the girls won!!! He's too busy smiling in the snow!
N says it's all about technique! Note: leg position


Like I said, I would be thinking about my list while having a snowball fight! This was a hard one: too much thinking into it! Simply said- ALL my blogs I read make me think!!! ....but here is my five:

  1. Like Grandma Vik has just wonderful crochet to share, but more than that is her absolute wonderful spirit in this world! She has a charisma that attracts many crocheters....she is so self-less. Then when I read her April 12th post......
  2. Dream, Create, Inspire Jeanne produced the most creative things that just makes me think. I guess there is a fine line between inspiring and thinking...kind of a 'which comes first?' She is just always making me think of lovely projects I could put together!
  3. On The Needles Stephanie's knitting, books, and finches just make me think. Her posts are full of feeling....and she always has great projects going on. Makes me think about my own!
  4. Catena Expressions Ok, a person that makes me yarn out of my dog hair has just GOT to be on my list!!!!!! Putting that aside though- C's mind is ALWAYS thinking, exploring, and her ability to put her thoughts into crochet is just amazing. Let's review this..... (and all her other pictures!)
  5. Woven-N-Spun Kimberly certainly has her plate full! A person who homeschools 5 children, is a Army wife, AND completes gorgeous projects that she does....THAT just makes me think!

Well, needless to say, the snow was gone the very next day and we even enjoyed the zoo!

11 comments:

Jeanne said...

Well aren't you sweet! I think it is funny because my DH tells me I think too much. Thanks - I hope I can live up to this grand award :)

Sonia said...

Love the photos Paula! So jolly and fun that snowball fight! Looks all had a great time with that heavy snow!

Wow! Here it is your list! I will make a visit to the blogs's friends I don't know yet!

Mirre said...

I can't believe those photos! We've had such gorgeous weather here lately!

Vik said...

Oh Paula... I´m reading this, don´t know what to say... Thank you for being there, thank you for writing that.

Woven ~N~ Spun said...

Thank you for including me on your list. I feel very honored this morning.

Rebekah said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I'm jealous. So is Abner.

Hmm, I'll have to check out those websites.

Stephanie said...

Aw Thanks! I kind of can't believe I could get nominated for a thinking blogger award since I usually feel like my brain is a noodle by the time I get the chance to post at the end of the day! It's good to know that at least one person thinks I am still coherant. :)

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

Sheesh - see what I mean? I can't even spell coherent right! I need a nap. :)

C said...

Thank you for thinking of me - it means a lot to me.

Sonia said...

Hi Paula, yesterday I switch my layout and I choose the same of your layout. In this "Sand Dollar" layout my photos show up more huge. Now I must to change the colour of the font. Come to see it and then tell me what you think about it. I also put a beautiful music about São Paulo (named Sampa), by Caetano Veloso. To hear it you click in You Tube, at the sidebar. Many hugs!