..and the boy? Well, for some reason I think the girls won!!! He's too busy smiling in the snow!
N says it's all about technique! Note: leg position
Like I said, I would be thinking about my list while having a snowball fight! This was a hard one: too much thinking into it! Simply said- ALL my blogs I read make me think!!! ....but here is my five:
- Like Grandma Vik has just wonderful crochet to share, but more than that is her absolute wonderful spirit in this world! She has a charisma that attracts many crocheters....she is so self-less. Then when I read her April 12th post......
- Dream, Create, Inspire Jeanne produced the most creative things that just makes me think. I guess there is a fine line between inspiring and thinking...kind of a 'which comes first?' She is just always making me think of lovely projects I could put together!
- On The Needles Stephanie's knitting, books, and finches just make me think. Her posts are full of feeling....and she always has great projects going on. Makes me think about my own!
- Catena Expressions Ok, a person that makes me yarn out of my dog hair has just GOT to be on my list!!!!!! Putting that aside though- C's mind is ALWAYS thinking, exploring, and her ability to put her thoughts into crochet is just amazing. Let's review this..... (and all her other pictures!)
- Woven-N-Spun Kimberly certainly has her plate full! A person who homeschools 5 children, is a Army wife, AND completes gorgeous projects that she does....THAT just makes me think!
Well, needless to say, the snow was gone the very next day and we even enjoyed the zoo!