Dec 12, 2006

"Operation Puzzle"




Ok, here's the deal....there is this beautiful puzzle that is still not complete. We are leaving this weekend for CO. This puzzle was to be finished and framed as a gift to my folks. (don't worry- no possible way they would see this) My daughter and I have an uncanny way about puzzles, but this one is kicking our butt!!!! 1000 pieces of grey, blue/green, & white....at times you may sit down for an hour and only get 5 pieces!

It's "Operation Puzzle" at this point!

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

Funny! How about one of those puzzle keepers, you put the puzzle on, and it rolls up and you don't lose your put together pieces? I think they sell them at crafty stores or possibly toy stores.

carolyn said...

That is a beautiful seasonal puzzle, I never have the patience to do them myself.

Donna said...

Oh, we are strictly 750 pieces and below in this house. The 1000 piece kick our butts every time. I'm sorry it won't be ready for Christmas. It really is very pretty.

Deana said...

Girl you better get your puzzle heiney in gear! It looks like it is going to be quite pretty if you ever finish it....lol

vanessa said...

holy cow! good luck!