Nov 15, 2006

BUSTED!


5 'kilos'.....of pure... Golden fur! I just had to LAUGH OUTLOUD when packing this up...pure Golden fur. The person receiving this...knows who she is!!!! Unfortunately, this is the way she is finding out until it lands on her doorstep!

Ever watch COPS program? ( live police officers and busting people) I just love the question: "Am I going to find anything in your car?" then they find awful stuff and the person says, "I didn't know that was in there!" or "That's not mine!" Gee, right at this moment I know exactly what is under my seats in my blazer... can you imagine? "Yes, officer, I have 5 baggies of dog hair in a box in the back...."

My Brazil friend sent me a great link - I just HAVE to share...I'm on the Magic Sunny Lite- http://www.accuradio.com/

7 comments:

Donna said...

Oh I laughed out loud when I read this. Bill is always trying to convince me that we could use Triton's fur. I've read that this stuff smells like a wet do when wet.

Lilli said...

Hee hee! You yourself weren't tempted to knit with it? :)

Rebekah said...

I keep trying to convince Nick that I need a Golden so that I can spin the fur. So far I'm not winning the battle, although he does love how goldens look, so who knows maybe I'll prevail.

Cathy said...

Oh boy!!! I can't wait!! And no, dogfur doesn't smell like a dog when it's washed and worked up. Unless the dog is sick (cancer or something) - that's another story.

Lovely lovely fiber. LOTS!

vanessa said...

hahahaaaa!

carolyn said...

Brilliant!

sonia a. mascaro said...

Thank you Paula! I think that was Cathy that did the scarf, isn't?

Wow! Seeing this post I could remember the music link I sent you.