...my creative sanctuary.
Hi Paula! Oh yes, you must be missing him!
I can't even imagine that life...and being on the water all the time. Your pic of Nugget makes me sad...we had to put Miss Lilly to sleep Thursday. I am just now out and about catching up with you guys!
Wow, great pictures. I should have known, but didn't till I heard it on TV, that our Navy only started out with two ships! We've come a long way.
Happy Birthday U.S. Navy!Great photos, Paula!
Handsome guy, no wonder you miss him so much. Hope the time passes quickly for you all.
Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!
Hi Paula! Oh yes, you must be missing him!
ReplyDeleteI can't even imagine that life...and being on the water all the time. Your pic of Nugget makes me sad...we had to put Miss Lilly to sleep Thursday. I am just now out and about catching up with you guys!
ReplyDeleteWow, great pictures. I should have known, but didn't till I heard it on TV, that our Navy only started out with two ships! We've come a long way.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday U.S. Navy!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos, Paula!
Handsome guy, no wonder you miss him so much. Hope the time passes quickly for you all.
ReplyDelete