Jul 19, 2020

Book Project


{books that needed attention}

I've been working on a project. I use Goodreads to list the titles of the books I own. I am finally adding all my children's books!

Now these books are my childhood books, the books I have given my Daughter and Son when they were little. Yes, I'm sentimental. They are so special...they remind me of times, places, and the passage of time.

There were 143 of them. Seems easy enough, right?

The project, if done correctly, took time! 
  • I wanted the correct edition with correct cover photo and copyright date
  • Some books needed some TLC and fixed...I'm no expert, so I hope I didn't 'hurt' them in repairing them. (only about four of them)
  • Some books were not listed in Goodreads, so I had to do a full entry adding it to Goodreads. I cross referenced also with Amazon to make sure of the book info
  • Some books were in Goodreads, but had no photo.

    There is satisfaction in finishing this project! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!