BUT FIRST...got 4.5" snow! Got to love Spring snows...nice and wet. Molly is taking it in before it all melts! She LOVES snow!
Molly apparently likes squirrels, too! :O I didn't get mad...there were no puncture wounds it must have squeezed it to death.
I did have to put gloves on...this sweet precious thing wrinkled her nose and growled when I tried to open that muzzle...impossible!
She wasn't listening to the command 'Leave It!' Luckily, she regripped and squirrel fell out of her mouth. (poor thing)
I finally figured out how to properly size the main photo on my blog. I also took some links off, so my blog could be a secure https site! ;) I dislike when I go to sites that are 'not secure'....usually with blogs I ignore it.
As usual, I need to get back to reading blogs!!! I DO cherish the ones I follow! Hope all is well with my readers~
I did have to put gloves on...this sweet precious thing wrinkled her nose and growled when I tried to open that muzzle...impossible!
She wasn't listening to the command 'Leave It!' Luckily, she regripped and squirrel fell out of her mouth. (poor thing)
I finally figured out how to properly size the main photo on my blog. I also took some links off, so my blog could be a secure https site! ;) I dislike when I go to sites that are 'not secure'....usually with blogs I ignore it.
As usual, I need to get back to reading blogs!!! I DO cherish the ones I follow! Hope all is well with my readers~



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!