::Various things I want to take note for next year::
- Freedom Service Doggie Plunge at Pirates Cove Sept 7....in Denver sponsored by Baird.
- Trenchancy Migration Peak 6pm Sept 10th Sand Hill Crane Migration NE late Feb early Apr want to go to Rowe Sancuary Also, Sand Hill Crane's in Monte Vista
- I want to see turtles leave their nest and run to the water
- International Golden Retriever Festival in Golden, CO Feb 4th
- Future Note: Dinosaur National Monument right now looks like a perfect time of year to go to! I went as a kid, twice, and again in 2015 with Dad coming back from Oregon. But I mean the way I want to do it.... slowly, pondering, capturing all the images...being still. My dream.
This November I will be testing some places...Molly and I. (Stay tuned....if I have any readers. Hahahaha!....it's okay ;)
Lastly, Autumn is hard on me. It's beautiful...the idea of cool temps, winding down, leaves, etc. BUT...in my bones I feel it. Things have happened in the Fall I don't forget. I think I'm a bear. Feeling myself winding down....wanting to HIBERNATE. I think I could sleep until Snowfall! I like Winter!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!