Jul 9, 2019

The Needed Prescription



This is MY pharma!!


 Can't get these exactly together, but the total mountain range is always so gorgeous!


 (this was in June, so Aspens still getting green!)


Molly is the trail leader...she's knows. She even knows when I say 'slow' and when I need her to 'pull'!




What better way to get 'centered' then by go to your states topographical CENTER of the state!??

It almost feels as a MUST....to escape to the wild ALONE (well, with my pup)! Like a needed prescription! Friends say...oh, be careful, etc. I feel safer here than in the city! I grew up always with a minimum of five-ten acres. In high school it was always my mountain bike and my dog. Advance 32 yrs....my cute house (that's just right all I need) in the perfect lawn suburbia PLOT gets sooooo confining.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!