I am (was)(still am?) an optimist...I believe in love not hate...we are all on the place called Earth...yes, there is good and evil everywhere regardless, the greater good...perhaps to the point my my head is in the sand. It's like how a sunflower dances in the breeze. You live...you die...life on earth is so strong, yet so fragile. You come into this life with absolutely nothing-you leave this life with absolutely nothing.
ahhh, finally Molly is getting to the point (5 1/2 months) to actually enjoy sitting at my feet....becomes ALL that matters!
She popped out this morning! Made my day.
I'm not political on my Facebook, but it's funny....I broke my own rule today. Amazing how one that ne-ver responds to my positive stuff jumps on it. Are those friends? or is it just me not seeing their side. I'm quite sick of their side. All I'll say is- 2020 can't come quick enough to have a chance..and if not...I will need to find a part time place in the mountains to escape. Yeah, that head in the sand rears itself....because quite honestly, I don't think us minions really have a say. Let's be honest...I rely on corporate, but we are up against it. Eventually, it won't end well.
In the end...maybe the only thing that matters is the sunflower blooming! Nature Will Win I do believe!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!