My rosebush is back at it again!!
10 weeks 4 days...This above is a good growth comparison place. Wooo-weee, puppy days are tiring! I forgot how it was, but that was 15 years ago! Do I dare say that yesterday...for the first time there were no accident inside home! ...but, yes, I am to the book...in, out, in, out (I don't do puppy pads) and Molly is crated at night or when I'm away She is 'getting it' -goes to the back door, sits and whines! SCORE! whew...but it IS tiring doing it right ;)
Lot's of these conversations going on!!
This is Snowflake...not a fan of this new thing and WILL stand her ground! Candycane seems to be friendly to her and maybe even 'likes' her! Both the cats are eating well and back to their routines after only the first two days! So, all is well at Golden Oasis!
Am I getting things done? Barely! ;)
Am I getting things done? Barely! ;)




How are you doing? Aren't you near La Veta pass, or was that your parents?
ReplyDeleteI'm confused regarding G+..looking into it. I can't seem to contact you directly, so maybe you will read this comment ;) I lived near La Veta pass in Forbes (yes, Spring Fire ruin a lot up there :( I was there from 8th grade to Navy times. my parents then went 'full time' on the road and then went back up there and built another cabin. almost 5 yrs ago my mom passed and then my dad sold 2 yrs ago (we still have land up there) he has moved to the Springs near me.
ReplyDelete