Apr 12, 2018

Honey Do List

It's funny. I have a Honey-Do list...I do! It's called
 "Honey Do-Me List"

I love doing my homey little projects and spring is in the air for me, so you know what THAT means!
A Battery Charging Party! (of course)

One of the projects at the top of my list is fixing my boardwalk. Long overdue! I have the boards already cut. I have the wood conditioner outdoor paint. Can't wait to show the completed project! Maybe I put it off so long, but Nugget would love to sit at the end with her paws hanging off the tiny ledge.
It needs to be repaired.


 Next, I am working on covering holes with spackle and re- caulking. I have all the colors that the prior owner had kept.
So, touching up here I come!!


  And finally......we all have 'em....WHAT do I put back in that drawer?? 
Why I see analogies in everything...I can't believe that much STUFF came out of my 'junk drawer'!  What are you holding on to? I think we ALL need to clean our our drawers! ;) LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!