Mar 29, 2018

Life is Good

Double Trouble once in a while nap together! Just look at them! I love my two black cats!

Taking a break....my son on leave and about to go to the next leg of his journey! (Can't really go into detail on a public blog) I'll just say I'm enjoying the time and trying to bottle it as it may be a while until this ever happens again!

I seem to have 'acquired' one of those hurtful, tight, nagging, awful head colds. 7th day...feel better, but still cannot taste. I am learning I really DO life to eat, but it really is good to eat when your truly hungry!

You know your frustrated when you can't concentrate on reading or projects. I have a home project in mind, but it needs to be in the 60's at least. I want to repaint my garage! There is white and slightly 'not' white paint and various holes. I also need to seriously start thinking of planting some seeds as well! I love SPRING! ...but it's been in the 40's.

1 comment:

  1. They look so much like our kitties! Will and Zoe curl up like that too. Until she decides to tackle him and start a fight, at least.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!