A short video worth seeing regarding 'knitting'!!!
I'm taking a break from posting on Facebook...for many reasons, but I do feel I like to share things. I will share it here. I'm leaving a beautiful photo of my daughter, son (in uniform!), my grandchild, and my son-in-law on Facebook for now. I will read the ones I want to and comment, but no posting for now.
It won't make sense what I'm about to say and I don't want to go into detail, but a couple of weeks ago (which I knew I was long over stuff, but it proved it) an embarrassing outburst of another person proved my strength & really tightened in that 'I'm over it' screw....and I was very proud that I stood my ground! beyond that-the event was worth waaaaaay more than any feelings of mine!
My son graduated from Navy bootcamp! I'm very proud of him...and, moreover, he is proud of himself as well! He did it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!