Aug 20, 2017

That, That, and the Other

Have you ever started a post with a thought of what you would like to write about and once you load the photos it's completely different?
 Silky panther keeping watch!

 I wanted to write about tertiary uplifts, lava dams, and head ward erosion....maybe a finished puzzle is better! This is the 'world's smallest 1000 pc' puzzle series. Wasn't that bad at all and was bigger than I suspected even looking at the dimensions of 18"x21"
 I've been seeing a lot of rainbows....and that is a good thing.

 Sky, clouds, light...I've always adored same scene/different look scenarios.

 My complete failed watercolor attempt. I'm brave enough to show it. Got a 'wee' bit learning to do. HA!

 This one was a little better with some instructional help from a watercolor book I picked up for $1.00 from my library bookstore, so I'm not throwing my brushes away yet!

 Second Puzzle...ah, ah, aah! I'm gluing them onto poster board and may frame them...or not. I have this envision of having a wall in my garage (after I spruce up and repaint it) for various puzzles. Is that a bit odd?  (thought so)
..and, of course, EVERYTHING has to be inspected!

So, this was more fun than my wanting to share my infatuation with a book I'm reading "Carving Grand Canyon-Evidence, Theories, and Mystery" by Wayne Ranney.   How the canyon was formed eludes many scientists-many thoughts on it.  The number of times I passed through that state from CO to San Diego and never having seen the Grand Canyon!
That must change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!