That's all I've got...little tiny carrots out of my garden. That's all I got for today.
My heart goes out to anyone flooded by Harvey...and everyone's pets.
I have a 'blog' friend near Houston...I looked up her address-that area doesn't look good :'( she doesn't keep current on her blog http://awty.blogspot.com/ , but does on her Goodreads. I've messaged her through facebook...
{...and HOW does a president tumble with words almost giving congratulations to the governor...I want to know how does that even come out of one's mouth? ...and 'congratulating victims for coming out ' whaaaat? saw it live. I'm sick of hearing this 'learning on the job' you either know empathy for others or you don't. Narcissists have a hard time with that-just sayin' ...he's a big boy at 71 years old -you shouldn't need a script for such a thing. I just don't get it}

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!