
Thank you so much for your help...I was definitely thinking Google reader. Couple things I found, although, I may be doing things wrong. First, how do I comment on my favorite blogs? and second, it just reads it and shows the photos...I don't get to see the colors of their blogs :(
I have found that putting all my favorite blogs on my Blogger Dashboard....then that clears up my two issues! I want to make sure I have everyone caught on it I don't want to drop anyone!
Click on the colored circle with >> at the far right of each post of your reader list. If you hold the Ctrl button while clicking, it will open the blog in a new tab. Contact me if you have questions: cheryknits at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteThis is one reason why I don't read in a reader. They are convenient but they do have that less than personalized drawback. I like to see the personality of the blogger come through their designs. You could click through with Bloglines too but it wasn't as good.
ReplyDeleteI had no time to organize my bloglines yet!
ReplyDelete