a closer view...I guess the snow was welcomed water!
I'm drawn to this one today.
..as well as the variation of blue captured in the Gorge we visited.
Imagine the harsh winds and climate...gravity.... the tenderness and 'just right' conditions needed for a SEED to grow. Perhaps representative of life!
Wow almost 10 days since my last post. Actually, it has felt longer! I'm in a highly contemplating mood lately. A computer is waaaaaay down on the list of ponderings. I actually, for the first time, had a thought that 'blogging' may be on the down slide...I love reading my favorite blogs and know I've fallen way behind. You know, that feeling of 'no return' when you say, 'oh, forget it...' do I dare say that thought has loomed in my mind?
Don't worry...I realize blogging is like creativity..it waxes and wanes like the moon. So I wait ...as my cup refills.
- Some Xeriscape plants for my backyard...where to buy such plants
- Lemon Zinger green tea
- Greeting cards from the 70's and various letters from my past
- Only 4 wks left...what I have learned with my kids on my bus
- Closet under the stairs needs huge help!
- A crocheted choker for my daughter with beads she picked out.
- My queen size quilt that will be quilted on this summer! Enjoying this right now.