Feb 27, 2017

Long Overdue

 Need to get back to my blog. I miss it. Haven't gone anywhere, but just enjoying my life! Colorado sunsets are as beautiful as ever.
 This is the view from the front of the cottage. Winter is great...no leaves! Summer? Well, they wouldn't miss a tree would they? (just kidding)
 My scale-baby, Bingo, is doing fine! I bought her (a red and blue FEMALE Betta) right after Nugget had passed. So, Bingo is now 1.5 years. Yes, she posed for the photo!
..and then there were TWO!  Snowflake (left) almost 1.5 and Candy Cane (right) 7 months!  She was a rescued kitten from a feral mother. She was fostered and then up for adoption at Cat Haven here in Colorado Springs. They were all named Christmas-like as I got her Dec. 15th.  I now have Double Luck! This is it..I'm not going to be one of those crazy cat ladies. Two are Plenty! ...and Snowflake is a better cat having her! ..and, yes, I get them confused, but as they are getting older I can see the subtle differences. (this photo was right after the New Year)  
****
I'm kinda getting tired of fakebook...I mean facebook. I miss the 'old fashion' blogging...more personable, more effort, less pretentious! I foresee more posting for me. AND getting back to reading others! By the way, Happy New Year! I would prefer the year of 2017 to be boring! ...pluuease from around 2010 to 2016 was just too much. So, far 2017 is starting out really well!

1 comment:

Lorette said...

What a sunset photo!

Fortunately I can tell our two black cats apart. Zoe has long fur with a big floofy boa of a tail!