Nov 24, 2015

Thankfulness for ALL the Days


Ever have that moment when you  glimpse at something in your home and you feel thankful and truly at peace? I was getting up from my desktop in my master and caught this peek. It was almost like I was seeing it from eyes of a stranger! 

I remember to capture it thinking- 'that would be nice for my blog'  Imagine that!? My blog!  I have been trapped by that 'oh, so easy' social media that is failing me. Not me personally because I still like to share personal and positive...in this world not of this world.  My world is a peaceful place. ....but I'm 'over' many of the negative things and propaganda I see. It's part of the problem...not the solution. The more people go on, the more people sit in their little bubble and believe it and live it.  If I am to be blamed for anything....go ahead and blame me for putting my head in the sand. If social media can promote such stance, imagine if it was going in the opposite way...peaceful/positive way...imagine that power. 
Even with loss around me in the last three years....I am thankful and having that surreal smooth feeling that everything is A-OK! I wish this peace to everyone. Happy Thanksgiving!
{Cute little sign in Melbourne Beach, FL....my son at the horizon }

1 comment:

sonia a. mascaro said...

Good morning Paula, the comment again:

Dear Paula,
I hope you and your loved ones had a Happy Christmas!
Wishing you all a Wonderful New Year!
Love,
Sonia.