Sep 1, 2014

Cottage Thoughts this Labor Day

 
 I caught a glimpse of my roses through the front porch rails. {Oh, goodness a fly!} This table my Dad brought to my house...I love it -as it has three fold down sides....the way furniture used to be made. My light green doily found a home on it nicely. I would love to have one of my Mom's vintage wooden hurricane candle holders on top....
 So, I'm having an idea this first day of September!  I have a wonderful space in the laundry room...although made of ply-wood, it is well painted and spacious with three shelves all the way up to the ceiling! However, the handles....
The doors have magnets to hold them securely closed and a small block of wood to accommodate the screw length. Wouldn't it be nice to have GLASS HANDLES??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes. Glass handles would be wonderful! If they are pricey, you can buy one once a week...

So good to see you posting on your blog!

Love forever m'friend!
Lynne

sonia a. mascaro said...

Paula, your roses through the front porch rails looks gorgeous!
Your house is lovely!
Glass handles would be nice too.
Many hugs and much love.