Jan 1, 2014

1-1-14


 "I'm glad to go, I cannot tell a lie....I flit, I float, I fleetly flee, I fly...
The sun has gone to bed and so must I..." goodbye 2013

I'm very happy for 2014!  I enjoyed going to a couple of friend's houses last night...I'm so thankful for my friends....Yesterday I already took care of a resolution that proved empowering!

I enter 2014 with hopes for a couple of things, but one thing I hope for is low-key feeling...even 'boring' would be welcomed :) 

Oh, I could list my resolutions....finish more books, finish more projects, eat better ect.,
but I would rather maintain where I am in spirit...enjoy lotions, enjoy my spaces, enjoy my candles, enjoy processes, enjoy my life....

I wish the same for you!



3 comments:

sonia a. mascaro said...

I am glad reading your good resolution to 2014.
Happy New Year dear Paula! :)

sonia a. mascaro said...

Hi Paula,
Just stopping by to say hello.
Hope you have a nice weekend.
Hugs and Love!

Zippi Kit said...

Hey, somehow I missed seeing this until just now. Hope the New Year is going along really well. Everytime I see a BlueBird, I think of you! Lots and Lots of Love and HUGS!