Aug 16, 2013

Climbing Mountains

It's been a Summer....the bitter sweetness of Life. I haven't been on my blog for a while. I could explain the busyness of life has caught up, but that wouldn't necessarily be true. Much deeper than that.

My brother (who visited with his wife from Florida) came to Colorado this summer. They climbed a mountain behind our father's home. As with any unknown....do you know what it at the top when you get 
there?

As with every climb to a top....it must be the human instinct to 'mark' the significant event! You have been there!
In this case, first letter of each of their first names.

My father walking his property that he loves.  The top of the mountain behind is where they climbed. This picture is misleading because it was a very arduous hike straight UP!   

My brother and sister-in-law pulled their new trailer from Florida...beautiful model-I want something similar ;)   someday
Altitude was around 11, 000 or higher there....their house is at 9,600 ft. 

1 comment:

sonia a. mascaro said...

Great photos, Paula!
Sounds you have been a lovely summer with your dear family.
Wow! The altitude was around 11, 000 or higher there and your Dad house is at 9,600 ft! I can imagine the wonderful view!
Hope you all have a pleasant weekend.
Love,
Sonia.