Feb 4, 2013

Expressive

 I woke up at 6 a.m. on Sat and then again on Sun.....I was grumbling to myself to why I couldn't sleep in on the weekend!
 I was over the sink filling up the coffee pot with water and I saw some very bright shining on the grill outside the window-my blinds were up only a little bit...and then I looked!  
WOW....God just shut my grumbling up! (one above with flash/one below without...the true color was somewhere in between!!)
 Nature's Display always disburses any bit of negativity in me. It speaks to me...I listen....
 I've had this candle (un-burned) as a decoration for ...er, for probably 10 years if not more!  One of my thoughts for the New Year include taking advantage of things 'held back'...  I was going to give the sun/time damaged candle away, but why?     Burn it! Burn it to release its' soulful intent to give peace.
...and that is what it does! 

1 comment:

sonia a. mascaro said...

Beautiful post, Paula!
Gorgeous photos too.
Lots of hugs.