Jan 11, 2013

It's Friday!

[Hwy 50 West of Canyon City-with Arkansas River meeting warm air above]

Because of time restraints...I am ON TIME! ...just like my bus!!!

And...here we go! {Friday Fill-In's}

1. Wake up BECAUSE I HAVE IMPORTANT CARGO TO DELIVER!
2. IT WAS EXHAUSTING AFTER all the fun we had.
3. Every picture SHOWS SOMETHING I LIKE
4. WHEN MY SON ISN'T HERE IT'S A little too quiet. 
5. Stay with HOPE BECAUSE THAT IS ALL THAT MAKES THINGS POSSIBLE. 
6. LOVE MY KIDS in a thousand ways. 
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to (YES) PINTEREST, tomorrow my plans include BUYING SHAMPOO (I HAVE NONE I'M ON A SAMPLE RIGHT NOW!) and Sunday, I want to ABSOLUTE 'JUST BE' (AS LAST SUNDAY I HAD THE STOMACH VIRUS!)

~Goodnight Everyone!

3 comments:

Chery said...

I know Exactly where you are, my sister lives in Coaldale! Love the valley there. Have a peaceful Sunday.

zippiknits said...

I'm glad you are feeling better, PJ. yay!

And Colorado is a state I could actually live in, too. I know what you mean about a too quiet house. I'm so glad you have Nugget for company at those times.

Sandra said...

Hi there PJ! Happy new year.

That view looks amazing!!!

My plans for 2013 include lots of books too, specially new audio books for when I'm crafting.