Dec 1, 2012

A Good Day to Soar

::I posted this on my Facebook this morning::

 Happy December 1st, 2012!!! Yup, it's my Birthday :) Listen, today I feel like new person! My kids have spoiled me and so have my friends. I am the luckiest person in the world! Through the years I've always claimed the 29 thing (so much so my very own kids didn't really know my exact age!), but I feel totally different today! My 41st year was the toughest one ever, but at the end of day I have n
o regrets whatsoever and will put a few things behind me, but I also realized those that have given their love and support...and to be able to say all this and live this way is a total blessing! I am TAKING OVER my 40's...I am 42 years old today and proud of it and just feel that this may be the best year ever...I want to THANK all of my friends and family for Everything...each and every one of you that are my 'friends' on this facebook have had a special part along my path and at different times and I Cherish each and every one of you all in different ways! So, Happy 42nd Birthday to me!!!! Time to Live outloud and be thankful to the Lord for each & every day!

Is this a 'slice' of history I have in my freezer?

3 comments:

Sue said...

Happy, happy, birthday!

zippiknits said...

Oh My goodness! I wish I'd have been awake yesterday!

Happy Happy Belated Birthday! I love you so much! If there is anyone on this earth that deserves to be spoiled on their birthday, it is YOU! ♥!!!

sonia a. mascaro said...

Dear Paula,
A Very Happy Birthday!!!
All the best to you!!!
Love,
Sonia.