Nov 2, 2012

Happy 306th Day of the Year

(a back road in Forbes Park-Grojean Drive) (yes, 'the' Forbes)
{Friday Fill-In}
1. I was in a dither today
2. I had a baby when the moon is (was) full. 
3. When we...we? When I get home I'm going to make coffee
4. Colombian is the best! 
5. Underneath it all I feel happier
6. Oh! And thanks for the support.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Pizza, tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping and Sunday, I want to play my Nancy Drew game and finish David Thoreau book! 

(yes, it is a road!)

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Love the enticement of the road.

Thanks for the book - I immediately began reading it. Do you want it back?

zippiknits said...

Lovely road! When we went to Lost Coast a few years ago, we traveled logging roads. A tree crew warned us to watch out for logging trucks on them, as they roar down those roads. Your road looks very enticing. Enjoy your weekend, PJ.

sonia a. mascaro said...

Love photos of road!
Pizza sounds a good choice.
Have a nice Sunday.
Many hugs.