Nov 16, 2012

Finally it's Friday


1. If you think I'm done, your wrong
2. I can't hear you if I'm singing la la la 
3. I have to ask you to stop singing and whistling
4. Bold coffee vices; Are my habits. 
5. I didn't have time to look at the forms
6. Birds (are) is something I love beyond all reason.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to quietness, tomorrow my plans include starting a knitted project that absolutely needs to be started and Sunday, I want to go to a friends surprise birthday party!
****
 ::Continuing the journey from the path to my parents...This was from Hwy 160 just went of Walsenburg, CO. The beautiful Sangre De Cristo mountains already have some snow.
 La Veta Pass...most of the aspens bare and the grass yellow...
....on my parents porch lay near melting ice ..a perfect Aspen leaf :)
 Good bye Fall

No comments: